SoClean 2 - CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
The SoClean uses Activated Oxygen - A powerful cleaning agent. Activated Oxygen is created when a third atom of oxygen combines with the two-atom oxygen molecule that makes up the air we breathe. This new molecule has the ability to destroy organic matter such as mold, viruses, and bacteria. This active ingredient pumps through your CPAP equipment, sanitizing along the way. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
- Protect your health
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and mold
- Supports a wide range of mask types
- Completely automated
- Time-saving operation
- No water or chemicals
- No equipment disassembly
- Small footprint
- New sleek design
- Front clock and display
- Status indicator lights
- Right or left hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- Automatic safety shut-off
- SoClean2 User Manual - Includes detailed specifications and 'how to' instructions.
- NOTE: If you use a heated hose and humidifier, you may need to purchase an adapter to connect the SoClean 2 to your heated hose. Check this Humidifer Compatibility Chart to determine if you need to purchase an adaptor to connect your heated hose to the SoClean 2.